Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oregon Here we Come!!


I didn't bring the cable to download pictures so we are working out our technical difficulties. I will get them up as soon as we find some compatible software here.
We have already spent hours playing on the HUGE Pile of sand grandma and grandpa had delivered just for our digging enjoyment.
We went skiing on Klamath Lake (where they produce most of the world's famous blue algae). My body has definitely not used its waterskiing muscles in WAY too long. We have ALL learned how to golf. It is so cute to see all the kids walk to the driving range with their own sets of clubs.

And today we went to a huge air show with the Air Force Thunderbirds.

Whew! Way more fun with pictures.

My parents are taking great care of us.

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Say it isn't so! 3 weeks??

JenJ said...

Yes, I guess I just squished all our trips into one. :) SO glad we can get some lunch!

Lara said...

Have fun in Oregon. I can't wait to see the photos!

Amy C said...

Wow, what a busy and fun week! We sure are missing you here, though.

JenJ said...

Thanks for stopping by Amy!! I miss you too. It is great to be here though.

Sarah said...

Oh, I have such great memories of Klamath Falls! It was so nice to hang out there with you and your family and the gorgeous surroundings! I don't know that I will ever be in Klamath again and that's unfortunate. What a fun fun place to spend the summer!

You're kids are getting so so big! How's little Audrey?

JenJ said...

Hi there Sarah!!

I wish we could meet up here again sometime. I don't know how much longer my parents will be here though. The weather is GREAT!

Dove Self Esteem Fund