Sunday, November 23, 2008

???


I did not know what to call this post.... "the unveiling", "me and my belly", "look how big I am"...... Nothing seemed to ring in just the right way. So if you feel inspired about a great title, let me know.

But here I am in my sixth month of pregnancy. Everyone is so kind and tells me how little I look.....most of the time....then there are those comments, "Are you SURE you aren't having twins???" And "wow, you have really popped out!!"

I tell people it is my sixth baby and I can't help it, but the truth of the matter is, I just get a big belly when I am pregnant, don't know why, that's just how I am. :) I'm OK with it. It all goes away eventually, usually; I've never had a sixth pregnancy before so we'll see won't we. If you don't see pics of me for awhile..... :)

9 comments:

Ash n Tim said...

Miss you all. We have got to get down there and visit before any more of our nieces and nephews don't know who we are. Love you all and the new baby.

JenJ said...

Thanks guys!!!
We would LOVE To have a visit!

Sarah said...

Here's your new post title:

"I'm pregnant and I'm hot - just look at my skinny legs and arms."

Yes, you have to use the whole thing.

Wow, you look amazing!

Lara said...

Six babies and you still look great!

JenJ said...

Thanks Lara !!!
Sarah, I don't know if I dare, but you are the best!!!

Mama Oak said...

Hey Jen! I have seen you preg-o with #'s 2-5 and I have to say that you are indeed looking petite and compact here! You look terrific and I can't believe you only have a little bit of time left until the little one arrives. Hang in there:)

JenJ said...

Thanks Cindy!!
Wish you guys lived closer...I guess it is us that moved. But you would REALLY love Texas... :)

Amy C said...

I've got a title: "Only my tummy knows I'm pregnant - The rest of me doesn't grow!"

Cathy said...

JEN, haha you look so tiny! And beautiful as always. Hello! I can't believe you've had 5 kids. Sheehs. Now you're gonna have to tell me about this baby name decision. Any finals? Oh and ps I've gained over 30 pounds already and still have 5 weeks to go. Ahem...

Dove Self Esteem Fund