Saturday, April 26, 2008

Two More Birthdays!



I'm back with Audrey and Sarah's birthday pictures!
Audrey wanted ice cream instead of cake. She liked blowing out her star candles so much we lit them twice for her. :) LOTS of presents. Too fun for Mom. We probably should have regifted some of them.

Sarah had a party with the family on her actual birthday....waited all day for Dad to get home!

The kids line up their presents like this and open them in order. It is so cute.She loved Mia. And Audrey just stood there and stared as though she had never seen anything so wonderful in her life.
Later in the week we had 16 sweet fun girls come over to celebrate with Sarah. It was just good plain fun! We swam, ate pizza, played games, made ice cream sundaes and crafts. Sar said it was her best party yet! Isn't it just the best when you can see your kids truly happy because of something you did?

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Yeh!! Sarah got an American Girl Doll! I'm so happy for her.

Melanie said...

the lining of up of presents is great! makes me wish i got enough presents on my birthday still,that i would need to line them up! what a fun month you guys have:)

JenJ said...

Amy, I knew you would appreciate the AG doll!! She got one last Christmas to look like her but she really really wanted Mia. Melanie, I know, I am lucky to get ONE present. :)Ha! Since I know they like to do this, I wrap every little thing separate. :)

Amy C said...

I clicked on your sisters blog and her and her husband are so cute. Two love birds, for sure. I felt like I was viewing a (clean) romance novel in visual. We should all post some pics of our special man...and can they follow me and Bill around taking photos of us??

JenJ said...

Yes, those two are newly newly NEWLY wed. :) But I think they will be like this forever. Maybe you could get some of your "help" some photography lessons!! :)HA.

Sarah said...

Fun fun birthdays! You're the best mom! We're getting old though. What's happening with our children? Getting so big? It's just not allowed at our house anymore.

Lara said...

I can't believe how grown up Sarah is now! And little Audrey is just as cute as can be...fitting right into your awesome family!

I think I drool over those AG catalogs as much as my girls and they are big fans!

Dove Self Esteem Fund