Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Month!!


April is big party month for our family!! We have three children born in April, and then this year, we saved Ben's friend party until April too! (His birthday is in October) Yes, I should win the VERY best Mom in the whole world contest for that one!! People asked me if it was his half birthday??
We start the month with this little guy. He turned the big FOUR! We gave him as big of a piece of cake as he wanted.....


Ben usually asks for these great Toll House chocolate chip cookie cakes. We are all happy he likes them so much!
We had his party at an indoor sports arena here close by. They did a great job! The kids ran and ran and ran, ate cake and pizza then ran some more. Ben loved it!! Hopefully he thinks it was worth the wait!

Check back next week for our last two April birthdays.










11 comments:

Kelly Brooke said...

I love Birthday Parties! I especially like Andrews big piece of Cake! Happy Birthday to all of the D. Johnson kids this month. I love you all.

JenJ said...

Kelly!
You came to my blog! Welcome welcome! Well, it has been quite the weekend thinking about Time out for Women "what ifs"...... :)
Love you!

JenJ said...

Hi mom! I want to see what you put down about me

love,
Sarah

JenJ said...

Hi mom! I want to see what you put down about me

love,
Sarah

Sarah said...

You're a blogger! I love it! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! love your hair.

Cathy said...

Love it! Hahahaha all those birthdays...that'll be a trip this month...

Keep posting. This is good work

Amy C said...

Your boys are so cute! Kat had a half b-day party last year, too. She was born in May and we partied in October. Yikes!

JenJ said...

Sarah!!
FUN to see you. My blog is nothing like yours. I am loving all the links! You are WAY ahead of me. :)

JenJ said...

AMY!
I forgot about Kat's half birthday! OK, if a great Mom like you can do it, I must NOT be the worst Mom....yet.

Melanie said...

jen your blog looks great! soon it will be all you do, believe me! it's fun...i need to start having birtday parties over at your house. you dish up cake the way i like to eat it! keep up the good blog work:)

Kristydawn said...

cute hair Jen!!!

Dove Self Esteem Fund