Monday, April 14, 2008

Letterboxing!

You would never guess where this is unless you'd been there already. If you live in my town, I guarantee you drive by it every day!
I bet you can't see the letterbox hidden INSIDE this engine!!
This was the most beautiful hike we did Thanksgiving weekend! Found two letterboxes!!


You've GOT to try this!

Just see all the fun places we've been! All you need is a trail name for your family (or group), a stamp that will always represent you, a stamp pad, and a logbook. Go to http://www.letterboxing.org/ to find out more and to see clues to find boxes in your neighborhood! There are boxes all over the place! We tried it and now we are totally addicted! See you on the trail!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Yea! You're a blogger! I'm so excited to see pics of my cute family online and read your posts and just see what you guys are up to! LOVE YOU! WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

Amy C said...

You're fantastic!! I'm very excited to be checking your blog and to try Letterboxing, athough I don't quite get what it is. But the kids look like they're having fun and we like fun too. And I'm a big copy cat!

JenJ said...

OK, so maybe I should explain a little bit better what you DO when you letterbox... :0

JenJ said...

Cathy!!
Here you are on my blog!! Thanks for helping me figure out the music!!! Your blog is so fun! I can't wait to see you guys treeclimbing!! http://www.krisncathy.blogspot.com
Love you too!! SO much!

C.J. and Jackie said...

Wahoo!!! I am so excited that you guys have a blog now. This is so much fun! Now I will be able to see pictures of you guys all the time! I love it. We miss you so much and love you! Hopefully we can see you soon!

JenJ said...

Jackie and CJ!!! You came to my blog! Thanks for leading the way on the Johnson road to blog-dom!!!! :) Love you two!! Dallas is just a plane ride away.....

Lara said...

I'm so happy that your family has discovered the joys of letterboxing as well! It looks like you've been on some fun adventures together!

PS Your blog is so fun...I'm happy for a new way to keep in touch!

JenJ said...

Thanks Lara!!!
As usual, you are the one who introduced me to this fun FUN family hobby!
Great to see you here!

Dove Self Esteem Fund