Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thirty Ways #19: Do Less

Make time to ponder, to relax, to think, to feel, to experience, to listen, to study, to grow, to love and share.  In all the serving and helping and enabling and encouraging and building and peacemaking and working and constructing and creating etc please take time to just feel.  To enjoy.  To love. You will feel in the quiet, an opportunity for the Savior to reach you.  An opportunity for Him to speak to your heart.  It can be a beautiful experience.

2 comments:

Lara said...

This is one of my biggest challenges of the season....just slowing down. I've decided that I struggle NOT being busy, but it's so much more fun and relaxing when I'm not. Hope you guys have had a wonderful Christmas!

Rachel D said...

I just wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog the other day. It's one of the sweetest comments I've ever received and totally made my day.

If you don't get to crafting, I know it's because you're already doing wonderful things for your family. And if you do squeeze in a little crafy time, hooray for you! Good luck!

Rachel
what-Rachel-made-today.blogspot.com

Dove Self Esteem Fund