Thursday, May 8, 2008

Women's Conference!!


Amy and I flew to Utah to attend a women's conference at BYU. We met our great friend Kim there and the three of us ran from class to class furiously scribbling notes and trying to take it all in! What an amazing couple of days. I hardly had time to call home. I promised the kids I would periodically email them some pictures while I was away. This was one of them ...kinda funny. :) But I loved to see the Provo Temple again.
This mountain looked absolutely magnificent in the early morning with the sun just coming up. At first I thought the picture was a dud since it doesn't come close to capturing how awesome that mountain looked...but then as I look again, I think this is a really cool pic afterall.

I came home so happy and filled with life and a desire to be......everything great! Everyone around me was a child of God and we are all in this life together. What a blessing. I am going to try to keep that perspective with me.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I have to go with you guys next year, this must have been so great! great pictures!

JenJ said...

You would make it even more fun!!!

Lara said...

I've decided that the next sisters weekend my family does needs to include women's conference. It sounds like such an amazing experience!

Dove Self Esteem Fund