Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Internet Browsers

Hi everyone!
This is just a quick blog because I am so happy to be back online. I have spent the last MONTH without Internet!!! I could get emails just fine, but Internet Explorer was broken. The latest update messed with a ton of our software. Anyway, because of that, I have felt seriously deprived!!! You would be amazed at what a useful tool the Internet is in my daily life. (probably in your life too) For example, I couldn't pay the bills, I couldn't research my kids' symptoms, I couldn't look online for advice on my new calling and to do the trainings, I couldn't learn about cubscouts (my new calling is in Primary with the children at church), I couldn't shop for all kinds of things I think I need, I couldn't order pizza!!!!! I couldn't BLOG, I couldn't even download another browser to use on my computer!!!! I was without hope.

So, my advice to all of you is to always have two browsers on your computer to use in case one shuts down. I am using Mozilla Firefox right now, love it!!! And beware updates!!!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I'm glad you're back up online. We've had internet service reliability issues and it's a pain to be out of the loop!

We've been Firefox users for 4 or 5 years and we'll never go back to IE. Firefox is superior in so many ways.

Amy C said...

Yea!!! Sheee's Baaaaack!

Dove Self Esteem Fund