Monday, November 9, 2009

Ben is Baptized!

It was a beautiful day. We all felt so joyful. Ben was thrilled. Many great friends came to support. It was a great example to the younger ones. My Mom thought of a great way to cover his bright green cast. It was all good.

Noah is sleeping in his carseat....and I promise I look skinnier than this!! :) I hope.
I couldn't resist this shot of the two of them. Too bad my camera was on a weird setting and it is sort of fuzzy.........

AHHH...the brothers.


3 comments:

Lara said...

Can that cute little 11 pound baby really be a handsome eight-year-old already? Congratulations on a happy day for your Ben and your family!

summer said...

I remember that little baby boy from the first day we met in the Nursing Lounge at church....and now here we at the baptism year and age of 8...how can that be?!! Congratulations to Ben and to all of you - what a beautiful and wonderful day indeed!!

JenJ said...

Thanks to you both. The memories. Can't we all stay closer together????? You know what is a super cool miracle about it all, his feet are totally straight.

Dove Self Esteem Fund