Friday, December 19, 2008

The Reason

Isn't it amazing what a better place the world is just because so many more people are remembering our Savior? That's what "Christmas Spirit" is all about really don't you think?



We took a little anniversary trip to Salt Lake City Utah. It was fantastic! We had some really meaningful experiences. Notice that SECOND ROW seat there in the Conference Center for the Sunday morning concert??? Thanks to our dear friend Glen who sings in the Tabernacle Choir!!!!




Loving the snow!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun anniversary trip! I remember your wedding day very distinctly. It was lovely and IT WAS COLD! Happy 13th? Or 12th?

JenJ said...

I remember you at all my wedding activities...and I remember wishing we could just hang out for a minute or two!!! It is our 12th. Feels like yesterday sometimes. I still think I am 25.

Lara said...

Happy anniversary Jen and Dustin! It looks like a great trip.

What a coincidence--I still think I'm 25 too!

Kristydawn said...

Fun pictures. It was so great to see you guys. Even for a few hours. Check out my blog for fun picks from our dallas trip.

C.J. and Jackie said...

How fun that you guys got a wii!!! It really is quite fun, what games did you guys get? We just tried the wii Fit and that was rather fun. it had hula hooping, skiing, yoga and other fun games. I have to say that I did get a work out! I am glad we were able to see you guys for a little bit when you were here. We miss you guys!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

What a fun trip, I can't believe all that snow! Holy cow.

Dove Self Esteem Fund