Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What means Most this week?

Hi! I have been doing a lot these past couple weeks. Busy Busy Busy. But it is interesting. The thing I did that brings me the most satisfaction, that I am most proud of, the one I really wanted to blog about.... I took lots of pictures of me and Audrey close together.

Then she painted a small wood heart frame.
And we picked a picture, put it inside her frame and hung it on her wall. (sorry no picture of the finished product yet) But that is my favorite thing I have done lately. Isn't that interesting. Love that girl!!!


3 comments:

Lara said...

Very cute pictures! It's great to remember those happy moments with our kids!

(My word verification for this post is "prized"...very appropriate. :) )

Amy C said...

A Perfect Day!

Shaunae said...

What a great idea Jen! You are amazing!

Dove Self Esteem Fund