Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April Birthdays 2009

Andrew starts off our month with his Fifth birthday. I'm not ready for this incredibly sweet boy to go off to Kindergarten this year!
Audrey is next. She turned three and had SUCH a fun time. She has been waiting to see if she ever gets to have a birthday and open presents. I don't think she remembers turning two. It was such a treat to watch her.

I am so proud of our kids. They have been really and truly happy for each other's presents and special day.

Sarah finishes off the month turning the big TEN! We got her trick candles that kept relighting.


This is what I do at the parties, sweet little Noah.





Andrew wanted a Beehive cake really really badly....so what was I to do? Cute isn't it?






8 comments:

Lara said...

Happy birthday to half of the J Crew. We've got a collection of April and October birthdays in our family...it's funny how they get grouped together like that.

That beehive cake is adorable!

JenJ said...

Thanks Lara!
I think of you when we talk about birthdays and half birthdays in those two months. :)

Melanie said...

Great job on the cake!! How did you do it?? Your kiddos sure are cute, miss you friend!

Kristydawn said...

What a fun month for you guys. Love the cake. You are so creative. We are counting down the weeks until July. Give me some assignments to help!!!

See you soon.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Johnsons! I can't believe your kids are getting so old. Just a few more years and they will be starting as freshman at BYU. Seriously. It's not that far away. It's scary.

JenJ said...

I know, it really makes me so sad. I can't think about it. If they are anything like you at BYU though, they will do GREAT! And I feel a little comforted in thinking about all the fun.....hopefully they get in. :)

summer said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday kiddos! They all are growing up at lightning speed it seems - I keep looking at Bryson Jr. as well, and can't believe that Kindergarten is this fall - it's just so...soon! How funny/ironic that I just read another friend's blog that just got a beehive to do - and then there is your great beehive cake...looks delicious!

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday, Johnsons! We luv ya'll!!

Dove Self Esteem Fund