Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

Dustin really wanted Rice Krispie Treats for his birthday "cake." There is one candle sort of teetering on the top there. :) We got him a few good presents. As always, I would like to have bought him more and he said, "But I have everything I could ever want."
He picked a very casual dinner, one of his favorites: hamburgers and hot dogs.

We all played and swam together and then that weekend we went to see a movie: "Wall-E" Very strange show if you ask us.
It was a good calm birthday after so much travelling. It is always so great to do nice things for Dustin.

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Awww, Happy Birthday big D!! Let's go to dinner soon...

Lara said...

Tell Dustin Happy Birthday from the Goolds! I had no idea that he and Cami share the same birthday!

I agree with your assessment of Wall-E. It was very strange indeed!

Kelly Brooke said...

Happy Birthday my handsome brother! I wish you the best!

Melanie said...

Ditto with the strange take with Wall-e, looks like a fun family event! (is that a package of socks he's unwrapping?? that's what Rhett always asks for too, aren't dad's great?)

JenJ said...

Yes!! He begged and pleaded for socks to go along with his new shoes. Hey, it was one more thing for the kids to be excited about! :) Glad you get to experience sock gifts at your house too.

Kristydawn said...

Hey, I thought Scott was the handsomest brother. Hee hee. Happy Birthday Dustin. We love you!! Scott's is this saturday. Yahoo. He is going to be 40. He is so OLD!!! Wish you were here to celbrate. Miss You!

C.J. and Jackie said...

I am just a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!! It looks like you had a very nice one. I wish we were there to play too. We miss you guys and love you very much!

Dove Self Esteem Fund